Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Morgan! The Big 4






Morgan absolutely was extatic that her Birthday had Finally arrived. She was literally counting down the days. A few days before her birthday she came to each of us telling us that she had "two more sleeps" before she turns 4, and then "one more sleep" before she would be 4. It was one of those cute saying moments that we have so often around here with both Morgan and Tyler. She and I had fun making her Flower Cake that she has said she wanted to make for about 2 months now. I made it out of cupcakes and a brownie tin. Not bad for not having an official tin eh? She also thought it was pretty exciting to have an official Big Girl Bike and that Daddy was so good to help her ride it and stay close to her. Thanks Dad!

1 comments:

Chrystal said...

HAPPY 4TH! I really love the cake! I wanna hire you to do ours!