A whirlwind of a Month
So these last couple of weeks have been very busy, as most of you know. Trying to accomplish a move in a couple of weeks with 3 kids is exhausting to say the least. Some are of the kids in hiding places, as I emptied cupboards, they had extra fun climbing in boxes or hiding in any secret-like place, Tyler's favorite was under the sinks or in the furniture amoirs. Other pictures are of Halloween, and of Grandma Crowder on Baby duty while I pack, pack, pack, and the rest are of the first couple of days at the new house. The bathtub with jets is the favorite place in the house. Tyler, and Morgan request a bath with jets every night. Morgan was enrolled in an after-school Karate program with her neighbor's school and really enjoyed the 4 weeks she got to go. Halloween was pretty pathetic as you can see by their pathetic costumes. I luckily kept their costumes in a trash bag and threw them on, then took them around the block before embarking on the unloading. Morgan looks pretty shabby, and I just threw on the other two costumes. If I had the things I needed and the time, I was hoping to paint Tyler's face green with spots, paint brooklyn's nose pink, and done cute pigtails and make-up on Morgan. So much for that! Sigh....... but I tried. Good thing kids don't care, they at least got to get candy! There is a really nice big entrance at the new place and Morgan and Tyler have figured its the perfect space for car racing and rides for Brooklyn. Brooklyn gets so excited to get rides, she squeals almost everytime she passes by. Its adorable. Lastly the picture of Brooklyn and of that small rock-like looking thing- its a snail. Brooklyn crawled around outside while I loaded the Budget truck and later I found a snail in brooklyn's mouth. YUCK! The gross part about it, was the snail was still in it. Babies! So busy, so into everything. I wished I had taken a picture of Tyler in the big Truck. It was a diesel and he was ELATED! He got to ride with daddy in the truck each time we had to make a trip, he loved it so much that when we parked, he wouldn't get out. He had to always be IN the truck, if not the front, then on the ramp or in the back- but really all it was, was IN THE WAY! LOL but it made a crazy stressful time- lots of fun. I love how little kids enjoy new things, and how exciting change is. It encourages me to embrace change and to have the kind of willingness to accept all that life has to offer me in all of its forms. Luv you guys!






4 comments:
You've certainly had an overflowing plate! I loved the karate pics and movie - she looks like she feels so big! I miss you guys! How nice to be in your new place and try to get settled in! I hope your neighbors and ward appreciate the great new addition they just received! Love you!
Insane that Brooklyn had a snail in her mouth! UGH!! Glad you caught it!! WOW! The Jet Tub pics are adorable too. Ahh the joys of motherhood!
You are such a cute mom...
Don't worry, cbracken;) , we ARE SO EXCITED to have the Crowders here!!!!
Post a Comment