December 2008 Family Pictures
My mom made a special request for new updated pictures for Christmas. So on the 23rd I panicked because I hadn't done the one thing she asked. So with Judy's help, I rounded up the troops, tried to find a few coordinating things to wear, and off to the park we went for a few pictures. We were able to get some really cute shots of the kids, and even Jared was having a good picture day, LOL! As Hot and handsome as I think he is, catching a good smile and his eyes open at the same time is not as easy as most would think! Luv ya babe! I had some fun with paint, and was able to print these in sepia and with some coloring alterations. My mom of course was thrilled, and we printed a few extras for my walls, and Jared's office.






7 comments:
What great pictures! I am glad you were able to spend Christmas with your family..it looks like you guys had a great time! I wish it wouldn't have been such a quick trip...Miss you!! Hugs...Steph
Your kids are very photogenic. There are several really good pictures of them. My favorite one of you and Jared is the kiss :-)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Really sweet pictures. I love Morgan's shoes! Such a cute family!!
Darling Family! Glad you were back home for Christmas. You look great!
I think I'm related to the most beautiful people in the world!
xxx ooo
Super cute!! I am slacking on our family pics and Kendall's 5 yr picture. Coming soon hopefully. By the way the couple pics are cute too, Matt and I haven't had those since we got married :)
FOUND YA! Can't wait to check out your blog.
Post a Comment