My Photography Biz Logo FINALLY!

I have been spending weeks and weeks in the creative mode trying to figure out what I want as my photography business logo. I wanted something catchy, creative, femanine, but not too girly, and something that can have a catch phrase. Plus there's only a million options, and colors, and fonts and YOU NAME IT! So to say the least my brain is tired. I have been driving Jared crazy getting his input, asking him to marinate on one thing after another. I first started out with flowers for a week or so, then Sunshine was my new kick for a couple of weeks, then I had the idea of Rainbows because everyone thinks rainbows are pretty. But nothing I thought of had a cute saying to go along with Life/Photography/Beauty or expressing how I feel about taking pictures. Well by golly I've GOT IT! I love Ah-HA Moments, and this was totally one of those moments. I found the Logo I wanted by hours and hours of searching and trying on all different kinds. My favorite part of the whole thing was Jared and I came up with the exact same saying. It was PERFECT. So here are a few repeat pictures just to showcase my logo in all its variations. Some day hopefully soon when I get my website designed, my logo will be on it and my catch phrase will be "RC PHOTOGRAPHY.......Life.....in all its Seasons"






_1.jpg)

_1.jpg)



7 comments:
Oh my gosh my friend!!! I love it! I love it I love it!!! So fun yet still classy! You really have a gift with this stuff!
I LOVE IT! What a process! I'm very impressed! It IS perfect! Sooo fun!~ Creativity suits you.
Nice work Shel! What a fun adventure for you! Good luck...you do good work love!!
It's perfect! It looks really good on the photos too - fits perfectly in a corner. I really like it. Good job!
Looks great! Did you create the logo? It is sooo cute! You will be very successful, no doubt!
cool shell! thats awesome...those are some good lookin pics :) luv the logo...!
The different logo's are very creative!!...u must have got that from dad...
Post a Comment