Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Congrats to Adam and Whitney... newest Newlyweds!

This week we spent time in Utah to celebrate my Brother Adam and his new Bride Whitney. They were sealed in the Bountiful Temple on Thursday and had a wonderful celebration.  They as you can see in the pictures above,  are adorable and in love!  Thanks to my super skilled and generous SIL Kelsey... we got to roll with STYLE and be all coordinated and cute.  She made the girls dresses and the boys ties for the wedding and they were the talk of the night.  I had to take advantage of them and get lots of cute pics. 
We also got to spend some time with cousin Sawyer, Clarissa, and Brenna which made it extra special too.

3 comments:

Kelsey Crowder said...

oh man...you weren't kidding...the kids look adorable! SO stinkin cute! and i LOVE all the individual shots of them too. and the picture of your whole clan is great! you need to print that one out for sure! and i can't believe what a perfect match your jacket was to the girls outfits...looks awesome! adam and whitney look so happy! congrats to them! and i'm glad you're back...we've missed our play buddies!

Steph said...

what a fun trip! I am sad I didn't get to see you but I am know you were busy busy busy!! Love you! The pictures are darling!

Chrystal said...

So great! You guys were a picture perfect fam and I couldn't get enough of your kiddos. Our girls loved every minute of your visit! Great job on the pics of Adam and Whit too - - soo fun! What a happy day and memory this will be for us all!