Little Boys are so much fun!!! Since Tyler has an older sister.... its taken a little longer I think for "THE BOY" to come out in Tyler's play time. He always loves cars and packs them around and plays with them everyday... however pretend play usually consists of being the daddy to Morgan being the mommy and having a babydoll as their baby. He recently has been obsessed with wearing his incredible Hulk costume, Spiderman, or any kind of hero possible. Jared watched Star Wars for a bit last week... and this is what I found coming down stairs the next morning. Tyler does NOT approve of picture taking or video so I had to be really sneaky trying to get this on video.
2 comments:
I love it! We have 2 little ones obsessed with Star Wars here at our home(my little one only loves it because his older brother does!) Noah has perfected his moves with a light saber and he is quiet impressive!! So much fun to watch them. Tyler is such a cute little guy!
Could he BE any cuter? What an awesome capture of his little-boyness! Hug him for me - -he is soo fun! I loved hearing the cool sound effects and watching him whip around the room! He's definitely got the force with him!
Post a Comment