Lindsey's Baby Boy Shower
I got to go see Lindsey's beutiful home, see her very cute and pregnant at her shower on Saturday. She is so sweet, and very cute pregnant. I love her mom, sister, and grandma who are always so nice when I get to see them. The food was amazing, I think Kelsey's truffles were the big hit. I certainly had to have at least 3. YUM Kelsey, thanks for all the hard work! Morgan was so excited to get to come see Avery and be at the shower, she felt like such a big girl. Brooklyn crawled around on the floor finding crumbs to taste. Good thing Lindsey's house is nice and clean. I hadn't seen Anna since finding out she was pregnant so it was fun to see that she also has started to show a tiny bit.



5 comments:
It was so fun having you there! We definitely don't get to see you guys often enough! Your girls were so well behaved. Avery was excited that Morgan came so she had a little play buddy. THanks for your sweet homemade gifts and clothes. You are so talented. I'm glad you had a good time. I didn't even realize you took some pictures, too, so that was fun to see those!
So Fun! What cute pictures- so great to have all those kiddie cousins close enough to get together!
Hi my friend! You look so cute! I love your fun hair. I need you here so you can make mine look like that! Yeah for babys! I love your girls in the pictures too! Love you
Thanks for posting the pictures of Lindsey's shower. Looks like Kelsey and Kellie did a great job planning it.
Post a Comment