GIRLS NIGHT OUT for my 30th
Happy Birthday mom, come dig with me in the dirt
Bertha and Magenta's Pedicure Salon.
Birthday Cake decorated by Morgan and Drei, yes the red blob is Sprinkles.... more is better right?.jpg)
A day for me, but not about me!
Morgan in her "MODEL" pose, because she was strut'n makeup and princess curls. LOL can you tell she's feel'n good! She was seriously walking so funny trying to BE beautiful.
This girl has dangerous lashes! Good thing Kim has a few more years to not get too worried!
Cute Kim and Drei enjoying thier time with NO Boys Allowed!
So for my 30th B-day, nothing was planned because Jared was taking Tyler to Father and Son's Campout, their first one ever. The day started out with my regular morning calls, then a little digg'n in the dirt, and then a mad rush to help pack Daddy and Tyler. Tyler was so excited to camp, although he had no idea what "camp" meant. After they left it was GIRLS NIGHT OUT! My friend Kim, after just learning it was my birthday and I had nothing planned, invited Morgan and I to celebrate my B-day and the fact that there were no boys in the house, with herself, daughter Drei, and little tag along Asher baby. I of course jumped on the fun. Our evening went as followed:
1) Makeovers with Mom. They did us, and we did them. Believe it or not, their version of our make up wasn't as bad as you'd think, so we didn't waste the memory space =)
2) Mommy Hairstylists- We did lots of "Princess hair" with curls and twists to be oh so glamerous.
3) A night on the town. We had dinner at Johnny Carino's (YUM) and made it seem that this was a special treat and this restaurant was for only adults and SPECIAL DAYS for kids. Kim and I tried VERY hard to not talk, and to make this about them, and talked only kid stuff and asked lots of questions to the girls. They of couse soaked it up.
4) Back to the house for Cake and Ice Cream for ME, and Pampering Pedicures at Bertha and Magenta's Salon. LOL! Yes laugh it up, Kim and I got into character and pretended to run a salon, inviting Morgan and Drei to come have a pedicure. We pulled out all the stops, foot spa, massages, toe paint and all. I think our funny accents (particularly Kim's-she wins the prize) was their favorite part of mommies being so silly.
5) Last but not least sleep over at Loudon's in their big guest room and cuddle time with mom!
It was a very fun evening. After that, who needs a 30th B-day party! Kim and I stayed up late and chatted, and had fun playing with picutres. Thanks for the rescue Kim! Totally made my day!



9 comments:
That was such a memorable night. Drei is already planning next year. Thanks for sharing your big day with us...and being willing to make it all about them on YOUR day. We had a blast!
How adorable! You girls are certainly the funnest moms around - I'm glad you had such sweet memories for the big 3-0!! I LOVE YOU SHELL!
So cute! What a fun time for you and Morgan! I guess that is why every mommy needs a girl..I could do spa time with my boys now could i!!
What a fun night!!! Happy Birthday!
I can't believe how grown up Morgan looks. It's going to be Prom night before you know it...
Last minute plans are always the best! Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Morgan is so beautiful!
That sounds like so much fun. Happy 30th, sorry I didn't know until now. Isn't it great to have a good girlfriend to make such fun memories with? Way to go Kim!
Happy birthday! I was just looking at my old scrapbook the other day and saw some pretty hot pictures of us when were younger. I especially love the one when we are wearing hot pink shirts (tucked in) and jeans. It sounds like you had a fun birthday!
OH so fun! I so wish I had a friend I could do that with...YOU! but your too far! I am So glad that your day turned into a great one! I Love you and miss you terribly!
Happy Birthday....you are such a cute mom! It looks like you had such a good time!
Post a Comment