Monday, June 1, 2009


Last week we got to go as a family to have an early ultrasound done to find out if we are having a girl or a boy. Morgan and Tyler were so fascinated with seeing the baby on the monitor, I was so glad that we brought them with us. The technitian was immediately able to determine that he was a BOY! Plain as day. Jared and I were both secretly hoping for a boy, so we were so excited and couldn't help but chat about it and discuss names the rest of the night. Please give us name ideas. For now the favorite is Chase Ryan Crowder. I also like Braden (my maiden name), Garrett (in honor of my Brother), and Kaj (Kai). All votes invited! Seeing the little baby inside, hearing the heartbeat, and knowing he's a boy, makes reality set in that much further that my 4th is on the way. Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Ready or not! LOL. I am excited, and yet at the same time have moments of feeling- what the heck have I done to myself.

13 comments:

Crystal said...

Ok I would vote for chase...but seriously wanted to name my son Chase...I love that name...You should do that one.

Just don't be mad if, nest time I'm prego, I want to name my boy Chase.

2 boys 2 girls...how exciting! I bet Tyler was relieved!
Congrats Rachelle!

Chrystal said...

We're so excited for you!! I like Ryan Chase Crowder, (although there are lots of girl Ryans these days), Chase Garrett Crowder, (I'd rather the Garrett be a middle name, it would be hard for me to call out Garrett's name). I also like Chance, Mason, Josh, Carson, Zac, Jacob (Jake), & Cade.

My vote is against Braden - it would be weird to call out my maiden name, and I have another nephew and we all have a cousin named Braden.

Soo, there is my opinion - we'll love him no matter what though! Have fun & keep us posted.

Jason and Kelsey said...

i like crystal's combos...chase garrett is cute too! i still like ryan braeden, but i like all your options. just hurry and pick one so we can start calling him by his name!

Kathleen Smart - Braden said...

I LOVE BOTH ! Garrett and Chase....
It is YOUR FUN ! You have to live with it !
That was the best ultra-sound pictures with the football and driving in the womb. Daddy and I laughed our heads off together, your humor always catches us off guard ! I'm still smiling... Hugs, Kisses, Mom

Annie said...

Way to go! I love it when families have perfect symmetry. ha ha I'm so excited for you guys.

My vote is Chase Ryan!

ShOrt StoRy said...

Congrats!

Steph said...

YAY!!! That is so exciting! I am very happy for you guys..now Tyler won't be so out numbered...Good!! I like all those names..I think Chase or Braden suits you guys best...Garret would be a good middle name for either of those!! Love you!

The Beckstrom's said...

Yeah we are having boys together! Love the football effect..if only that were true in Kurt's eyes with our boys LOL!

Alison Hall said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the boy. I just went to Costa Mesa a few days ago to find out what i'm having. two BOYS. I think things just got crazy in my head. lol.

Tara Hoppie said...

Hooray! I am so happy for you guys. I am all for putting Garrett in the name, first or middle. Ryan Garrett or Chase Garrett both sound nice. I tend to like odd names like Talon or Kai, but I am sure you are not interested in my funky ideas ;-) Congrats.

Judy said...

Loved the ultra sound with the car racing and also the football. Still laughing!!!!

Gosfam said...

2 and 2 perfect, congrats on another boy!!