Thursday, September 24, 2009

L.A. County Fair

Today we got to go to the L.A. County fair... compliments of Aunt Kelsey! SCORE!!! Although reaching temperatures in excess of 102, and drudging along in a worn out prego body pushing 3 kids and a stroller equivalent of 115lbs all afternoon.... It was a fun day!


Brooklyn in the petting zoo.
The coolest eyes on the llama.
Once Aunt Kelsey introduced riding the sheep, she would select other varieties of goats and sheep that she wanted to also ride.
Kamryn concerned that she just witnessed a bowel movement of one of the animals. Ewe Gross!!!
Cute little Urban- trooper with his teething
Best buddy cousin Wyatt, who mostly had to be holding either Morgan or Tyler's hands at all times, or up in their faces suggesting where we needed to go next with full enthusiasm and excitement. The piggy races was his favorite and one he looked forward to all day to share with us, since it didn't start til 1pm and we got there at 9:30. He suggested it several times as we tried to decide where to go next. It wouldn't have been the same experience without his energy. So cute!

Morgan was exceptionally helpful with keeping tabs on Wyatt, Tyler, and Kamryn... which made the trip way more enjoyable for the moms! Love this girl and her patience with the little ones!
Tyler and Wyatt held hands most of the walk out of the fair
Grand Finale
Tyler told me afterwards to please not bring him back to this part of the fair next time. The Jurassic display, although very impressive, also very frightning and in need of much reassurance as we walked through it.This stood at least 10 ft tall. Very scary!
Hopefully no nightmares tonight.

5 comments:

Chrystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrystal said...

How fun! Those little faces and your stories were so cute - I felt like I was there with you. Morgan is so sweet the way she is the 'oldest child' in all ways - being "mommy # 2"! I second the motion - I too love that girl! All the cousins look so much bigger to me too - - how awesome to be close enough to play together!
Can you tell I miss you?!!

Crystal said...

FUN FUN FUN!! What a cool MOM!

Judy said...

I love these pictures!!!!!

The-Allen-Family said...

Your family seriously has the most beautiful kids and I mean yours and extended family. Everyone makes beautiful babies! I love Tylers little face with the Dino! So awesome!