Saturday, May 7, 2011

Morgan's 7 yr Photos


























Happy 7th Birthday Morgan!  I am so proud of this little 7 year old.  She has really grown this past year.  She has started playing piano, and had a break through into playing with two hands.  She is a 3rd grade reading level although she's just in first grade, and she is my biggest biggest helper.  I love how tender she is and how little I have to discipline her.  She tries to please her parents in all she does, and constantly is volunteering her help with her little siblings.  I hope she feels and knows we love her so much!

2 comments:

Steph said...

What a beautiful girl!! I love your pictures..you are doing such a great job! Miss you girl!

Chrystal said...

She's so beautiful - and gettin' really good at the poses too (wink)...she is a pro! I love the ones from above her where she is looking up - B/W & Color. We sure enjoyed her B-day party! Love you Morgan!